Change Office Address
The registered office of a company is a place to which all official communications pertaining to a company is sent. The registered office address can be changed within the local limits of the city, town or village by simply giving notice to the concerned registrar within 30 days from the date of change. If, however, you are moving the registered office to another state, a special resolution needs to be passed and an advertisement needs to be placed in a newspaper, before notice is given to government.
- MOA, AOA & IOC of company
- Pan Card copy of all Directors
- Address Proof copy of all Directors
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Scanned copy of Electricity or Property Tax Receipt
Categories of Shifting
- From one place to another within limits of the same city or town.
- Place outside local limits but within the same state under the jurisdiction of the same ROC.
- Change in office from the jurisdiction of one ROC to that of another.
- One state to another.