Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax levied on the sales of goods in India. VAT & CST registration is must for all the traders or manufacturers who have an annual income of more than 5 lakh per annum in India. VAT / TIN / CST registration has the same unique 11 digit number. Therefore, VAT / TIN / CST run parallel to each other. VAT is collected by the state government and it is essential to know what the VAT rate is for the type of good or service you provide in each state you provide it in
Buzypro.com is online platforms that can help your business to obtain VAT / CST / TIN Registration.
To be submitted by Proprietor / Partners / Directors
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License/Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature of Directors
For Business Concern
- Pan Card copy of Firm / LLP / Private Limited
- MOA, AOA & Incorporation Certificate of Company
- Partnership Deed or LLP Agreement
- Copy of Board Resolution
For the Registered Office
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Scanned copy of Electricity or Property Tax Receipt
VAT / TIN / CST utilize the same unique 11 digit number. Therefore, VAT / TIN / CST are the same and obtaining VAT Registration from the State authorities will suffice as the TIN or CST Registration also.
End Consumer bears VAT
All purchasers of goods in India must pay VAT. However, at each stage, the person purchasing the goods is allowed to set-off the VAT paid against the VAT liability on subsequent sale. Thereby making the end consumer pay the VAT.
No VAT on Exports
For goods exported from India, VAT is not applicable. Therefore, exporters of goods are not required to pay VAT. However, it is advisable for exporters to obtain VAT registration.