Shop & Establishments Registration
The Shops and Establishment Act is a state legislation act and each state has framed its own rules for the Act. The object of this Act is to provide statutory obligation and rights to employees and employers in the unauthorized sector of employment, i.e., shops and establishments. This Act is applicable to all persons employed in an establishment with or without wages, except the members of the employers’ family.
Every shop and establishment is required to register itself under the Act within 30 days of commencement of work
Buzypro.com is an online platform that helps you in online registration of shop or establishment in your state.
- Pan Card copy of Proprietor / Partner / Directors
- Address Proof of Proprietor / Partner / Directors
- Pan Card Copy of Company / LLP/ Partnership Firm
- Incorporation Certificate, MOA & AOA of Company
- Partnership Deed or LLP Agreement
- Board Resolution in case of companies
- Rental Agreement
- List of Employees
- Child Labour Declaration
- Registration certificate must be displayed on visible place inside the office premises.
- Registration certificate is valid for ‘5’ years period. Before the expiry of the period, renewal application to be submitted for the next period.